iMovie app for iPhone and iPad
320 ratings )
Photo & Video
Current version: 2.2.4
, last update: 7 months ago
First release : 24 Jun 2010
App size: 666.92 Mb
With a streamlined design and intuitive Multi-Touch gestures, iMovie lets you enjoy your videos and tell stories like never before. Browse your video library, share favorite moments, create beautiful movies, and watch them on all your devices in iMovie Theater. And with the iMovie extension, it’s fast and fun to make every video more memorable — right in the Photos app.
Browse and share your videos
• Enjoy all your videos in the full-screen Video browser
• Quickly share a clip or a portion of a clip
• Mark favorite moments to easily find them later
Make Hollywood-style trailers
• Choose from 14 trailer templates with stunning graphics and original scores by some of the world’s top film composers
• Customize movie studio logos, cast names, and credits
• Select the best videos and photos for your trailer with the help of animated drop zones
• Record video for your trailer right in iMovie
Create beautiful movies
• Use 3D Touch on iPhone 6s to quickly start a new project from the Home Screen or Peek at a movie from the Projects browser
• Choose from 8 unique themes with matching titles, transitions, and music
• Give your movie the perfect look with 10 Apple-designed video filters
• Enhance your movie with slow motion, fast forward, picture-in-picture, and split-screen effects*
• Create a soundtrack using built-in music and sound effects, songs from your music library, and your own narration
• Connect a keyboard and use simple shortcuts to edit movies quickly
• Use the iMovie extension to enhance video clips right in the Photos app
• Easily transfer projects between your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch using AirDrop or iCloud Drive
• Send any project to your computer via AirDrop or iCloud Drive to finish editing with iMovie for Mac
• Share your finished movies and trailers to iMovie Theater and watch them on all your devices with iCloud, including Apple TV*****
Share with friends and family
• Send videos with Mail and Messages
• Save to your photo library or share to YouTube in 4K or 1080p60**
• Share directly to Facebook and Vimeo
• Save videos and iMovie project files to iCloud Drive
• Share videos and iMovie project files with AirDrop***
• Use AirPlay to wirelessly stream video to your HDTV with Apple TV****
* 2x speed-up is available on iPhone 5s, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, and later devices.
** 4K support is available on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Air 2, and iPad Pro.
*** AirDrop requires an iCloud account and is available on iPhone 5, iPad (4th generation), iPad Air, iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation), and later devices.
**** AirPlay requires Apple TV (2nd generation) or later.
***** To view iMovie Theater on Apple TV (4th Generation), you must download the iMovie Theater app from the App Store.
Pros and cons of iMovie app for iPhone and iPad
iMovie app good for
The app is awesome. I like to use the app to edit YouTube videos. Love it!!!!!!?❤️❤️?❤️??
so this app is really cool! Awesome to make your own mini movies!! I use it a lot with my friends and we all love to make our own stories(that are super simple). Great app?
I love this app,I use it all the time for my YouTube videos!But I was organizing my home screen,and this app disappeared! I went to the App Store,and it said I still had it , so I can go to the app that way, but not any other way! Please help!
This app is very good for editing with an iOS device. But am I the only one who thinks this takes up too much storage? Especially for a 16gb phone that I have. If you want to make some cool videos, Id definitely recommend it!
This is gonna be short. I love the app, I just want to be able to do the same stuff as the computer version. Otherwise this is a great app!!
This app needs to be updated. It would be good if you add stuff from the computer version. Also, add more templates, filters, and text animations. Im getting tired of using the same things for everything.
Some bad moments
I never write reviews but i feel like it is unfair that people dont know the truth. THE AUDIO WILL GET MOVED BACK AND THE APP WILL NOT OPEN COMPLETELY AFTER AWHILE.
This happened the day before my sisters graduation party for which i made a movie for. Dont waste your time. Youll be sorry.
Disappointed, crashed twice and messed up the entire audio. Spent a good amount of time re-editting, then the next second it crashes back to square one. Fix it
Every time I go to add new videos, I scroll down to see them, then it just lags so hard, its unresponsive, then it crashes itself. Apple, please fix this, I want to use this editor while it lasts.
Good for a little while and then sometimes the app doesnt let you put in transitions and the audio glitches. On top of that, Ill play it and download it and then on my camera roll it sounds like crap. Please fix this- I didnt pay money to deal with this
As advance of an app as this is, and NOT to offer the ability to add captions and subtitles for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing is VERY disappointing! Once Apple gets with the 21st century and adds this basic editing feature that would allow equal access the a large population of people, my ratings will continue to be less than favorable ??
iMovie. It takes so much longer than it should to upload something. And sometimes it can CRASH and you have to delete the app and get it back and everything will be gone.
It lags so much on
free movie apps,
imovie app free,
editing apps for videos,
editing apps for pictures,
apple tv app,
and other. So, download free iMovie .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually iMovie iOS app used & searched for